Tired of being a landlord and wish to sell off your properties?
Before you make that decision, read through…we may have a solution for you!
If you are a landlord and you
- Are affected by Section 24
- Do not want to manage tenants
- Want your property being taken care of
- Desire to be a hands-free property investor
…Serviced Accommodation can be an answer for you.
As we all know Hertfordshire is going through a massive economic facelift. With London only a train journey away, many Hertfordshire towns have increasingly become popular to London commuters. In the past few years we have seen growth of many business parks which have become home for multinational corporations. Tesco, Ocado, Roche, Pay point, Computacenter to name a few of them. Hertfordshire has also planned to build thousands of new homes and been promoting our county to attract London tourist visitors in association with Visit Herts.
With so much opportunities around, we have seen a huge traffic of visitors, both business and leisure, in all over Hertfordshire. And many of them choose to stay at a hotel alternative, i.e. Serviced Accommodation as it is more comfortable and cost effective compared to a hotel stay, a home away from home.
With all of the above in mind, since the launch of Section 24, also known as tenant tax, and increasing demand of contemporary serviced accommodation stays; many landlords have chosen to convert their traditional Buy-to-Let properties to Serviced Accommodation.
We at NIKSA Serviced Accommodation not only manage our Landlord’s properties, we look after them as our own.
We can ensure –
- Rent Guarantee – Your rent is guaranteed for the period of agreement
- Long Term Lets – Your property is on longer term agreement without you worrying about voids and finding new tenants
- No worry about maintenance – Your property maintenance and repairs are taken care of by us and you do not have to look for a plumber and handyman at odd hours of the day
If you have a property in Hertfordshire, please do give us a call and we will love to discuss your options to ensure your problem is resolved as a landlord. This discussion is free and non-obligatory.
Disclaimer: Please be advised, as landlord it is your responsibility that you have the correct mortgage and insurance products. If you are unsure, we have a list of local mortgage brokers and insurance providers who can advise you on this matter.