Serviced accommodation very similar to a hotel in terms of how long you can stay in the property, how you book your stay, how you pay, refunds, cancellations and certain amenities.
However the features in a serviced accommodation are lot different from what a hotel usually offer. Let’s see what these are.
- Space – Professionally run serviced accommodations like NIKSA Serviced Accommodation are fully self-contained properties. They are not just a room with a bed and a bathroom like hotels. Hence when you stay in a serviced accommodation property, you enjoy the kitchen, living space and sometimes garden too! Exactly what we call it – a home away from home.
- Privacy and Freedom – In hotels you share the communal spaces with other guests. The entrance, the lobby, lifts, restaurants, bar, outside space etc. This is great and very enjoyable for some of us who love human interaction. However, many of us prefer a bit of privacy and freedom. Staying in a serviced accommodation can be an ideal solution for that. After a whole day of work or sightseeing, you can kick off your shoes in middle of the room and doze off on the sofa while watching your favourite series on Netflix! No need to sit at the bar area to unwind at the end of the day and having to watch your favourite series on your mobile phone.
- Cost – A hotel room can sometimes sound a cheaper option compared to Serviced Accommodation. But if you consider the length of stay in a room and cost of two to three meals a day on top of that, the cost of staying in a hotel can very quickly go over budget. Also, if you need accommodation for a group or your family, you will need to book for more than one room in a hotel. Whereas, when you book a serviced accommodation property with 2 or 3 bedrooms, it satisfies the need of your whole family, both in terms of space and number of meals to be eaten on a day. Does that sound like a deal? Yes, it is!
- Comfort and Health – Does this sound familiar to you? When you look at that restaurant meal and secretly miss your home cooked favourites? That fluffy pancake or that chicken noodles from your kitchen? You may also look at the menu card and wonder how you are going to keep up with your dietary requirements or healthy meal targets? Serviced Accommodations have the perfect answer for these questions. Serviced Accommodation properties come with a fully equipped kitchen where everything is provided – pots, pans, chopping board, knives and more. You can make your favourite meal or toss last night’s leftover in the oven or just heat up the takeaway. And the best part is, you will never miss that midnight snack again as the kitchen is yours and you are the chef! Just like home.
- Hotel amenities – House Keeping! White fresh towels! Free toiletries! Yes, we all love that about hotels. And yes, we get them in Serviced Accommodation too! The best of 2 worlds – a marriage of home and hotel.
If all of the above reasons sound attractive to you, give NIKSA Serviced Accommodation a try for your next stay. To stay with us…click here to book https://www.niksa.co.uk/properties/