Visit Britain has recently published their forecast on oversees visitors to UK and they are expecting 39.7 million visitors. Most of these visitors visit London to experience the world class capital city of United Kingdom.
As most of us are aware, staying in London is not always affordable, especially when travellers are on budget. However, that should not put off our visitors to see London. We at NIKSA Serviced Accommodation have hosted many guests who stayed with us while visiting London. Welwyn Garden City is around 28 minutes from Central London in train. The town connects with London Kings Cross and Moorgate stations directly by trains and also provides direct connection to the historical city of Cambridge on the north.
Welwyn Garden City is turning 100 years in 2020 and there are lots of events planned around the year for our visitors to the town.
While our visitors can enjoy a whole day in London, they can easily come back to their bed in this beautiful garden city. Our guests also enjoy spending their stay in Welwyn Garden City as there are plenty of activities and attractions for families and couples. Whatever your interests are, we may have a suggestion for you.
- A fishing trip and picnic at Stanborough Lake
- Trip to the historical town of St Albans – 20 minutes’ drive from Welwyn Garden City
- Playing Golf at all the Golf Clubs around the town – Welwyn Garden City, Brockett Hall, Mill Green Golf Club, Panshanger Golf Club, Essendon Golf Club to name a few
- A day trip to Cambridge – direct train connection from Welwyn Garden City
- A day spent in the historical places like Hatfield House, Roman Bath Welwyn
- Cycling, hiking, dog walking around the woods and fields around
- A spa day at the local spa
And many many more…contact us once you have booked with us and we have plenty of ideas for you!